CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

It's soooo hot!

Well ok I guess I should explain--my room is really hot. Out heaters started working, which is a good thing that they even work cause when it's freezing outside it's gonna help, but right now it's not exactly freezing and we are dying in our room. We can only open one window, but hey what can you do?

Things here are going well. I haven't written in awhile so I thought I would catch you all up. I have finally found a class (after moving two times) and class that is closer to my level. I know cause I don't understand everything going on, which kinda sucks but it encourages me to learn.

Today we went to IKEA and it was great. There is this huge mall (like at home) and even though I don't like malls it was still fun to go. I can't wait to go to the one in SLC they are the best stores. So something is going on with my pictures so I am trying to figure that out before I get new ones posted. Next weekend we are going to Pavlosk and then we are planning a short trip to Novogorod and I will tell more after the fact. Honestly that is all thats going on right now. I hope to have more pics up soon and will write more later.

3 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

You have got to love foreign countries, right Tessa??? I guess you will appreciate the good ol US a little more when you get home. Sometime I think I need to take a little trip back to Brasil to be more grateful for what I have here!

E-ca said...

Can I tell you how fanfreakin'tastic it is to have an IKEA in SLC now?!?! I loved going there when I lived in Italy. It is the best store ever! I could spend all day there! I guess it is a good thing it is not real close by and in a direction I don't go very often!!!
I am glad to hear you are doing well and having so much fun!!!!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Tessa this is so interesting. So glad you are having a great time.
MOM