CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

The Church of the Resurrection of Christ

This church also goes by and is used more as Saviour on the Spilled Blood. This church is incredible inside as its completely covered in a mosaic in total of 7,000 sq. meters. It was started in 1883 and finished in 1907. I tried to take pics that would show you what it looked like...hope you enjoy!





This last pic was when I was walking home and I thought it was really pretty with the reflection in the water. It turned out a little fuzzy cause there was a lot of wind, but all in all it turned out alright. This is where I catch the metro and is about 2 mi from where I live.

2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
I am a little jealous! the pictures are amazing!! What awesome places you are getting to see! I wish I had something so exciting that I could post from Texas! Enjoy your time there!

We are not sure if we are coming to Alaska or not for Christmas. I guess it kind of depends on when Keith gets married?? Mom and dad are coming down to Missouri for thanksgiving, so we will see them then. I guess it just depends....

Miles and Bex said...

What amazing sites you are seeing. I loved the first and last pictures. AMAZING!