CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Alright here are six quirky things about me...

1. When I see a pile of papers, magazines, whatever I always have to straighten them. Sometimes I'll be in a teachers office or someones home and find myself going for piles on the desks, counters, etc. I usually catch and restrain myself, but if no one is looking I will do it anyway.

2. I hate spiders and when I see them I really freak out. I have gotten better from living in UT and have gotten to the point of being able to kill them. I hate the crunching sound they make and usually have to make a loud noise so I can't hear it and fast so I can't feel it. But the weird thing is I like to look at them in books, on the discovery channel, or if their caged--I am somewhat fascinated by them, but can't deal with them running around.

3. I have this really annoying (to me even) twitch where when eating chips, popcorn, something like that I tap (several times) my hand into whatever I'm eating. It's just with dry stuff in a bag like I mentioned earlier. I don't even notice I'm doing it until someone asks what the heck I'm doing and if I do realize it myself I still do it--I really don't understand it. Any suggestions on how to stop would be great.

4. If I see hair on someone else's clothes I always have to pull it off even if I don't know the person. I can usually do it without them realizing it. The same goes for the tags sticking out of shirts and if a necklaces clasp is showing. However with the two last things I can restrain myself especially if I don't know the person.

5. I like scary movies--the really suspenseful kinds. I don't like the gory stuff, but if I turn to something like that on TV I have a hard time turning it. I have always been somewhat fascinated by serial killers--just trying to understand what makes a person do such horrible things to another human being. But again I know if I watch it then I will end up putting myself into a dream just like the movie and lets just say I don't have a good nights sleep.

6. Last of all I can't walk on the covers of man holes in the street or sidewalk. Even if its clear that its all covered and wouldn't open I just can't do it. I suppose it stems from my mission when I wasn't paying attention and actually walked on one that was only covered a quarter and my leg fell in being scraped the whole way down (till I hit the ground anyway) I am lucky I didn't fall in all the way, but to still scares me to death.

Well thats it. I am tagging Erik and Angela, Amy and Jerry, Miles and Bex, Sadie and Corey, Reed and Annie, and Erica. Here are the rules of the game:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1 comment:

E-ca said...

Hey Tessa!!! Thanks for the tag... it is hard thinking of things to put! Anywho, Anabel, the girl who posted a comment before you is actually my best friend. We were roommates my freshman year up here and she married a guy I knew from my mission. Kinda crazy! Well, I hope you are doing well. I will talk to ya later.
Erica