CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just another day!

Hello Everyone, So this is me at the Tsarskoye Selo or the Tzars Country Palace. Things here are going really well. We had a lot of fun at the country palace and it was really beautiful. The weather is getting really rainy and cold and snow is supposed to fall any day now. I hear that the first snow isn't too bad cause it usually warms up after for awhile. Anyway these pics were all taken in the same palace and I apoligize that some are sideways I forgot to change them before I saved them. Anyway hope you are all having a wonderful week.
This one below is getting ready for a ball of some sort. I am assuming it's for someone really rich cause it's not a place that has parties all the time. We were unable to find out who was hosting the party. It was really pretty there.
This is the main entrance before seeing the rest of the inside.
I just thought this chair was pretty cool not to mention really uncomfortable.




We were walking around the part outside and found this bridge on a lake--quaint isn't it!

This place is so long it was hard to talk a pic of it all so just take my word for it. Its at a block or so long and thats just one whole side of her. Anyway use your imagination--ITS HUGE!Ok folks thats it for now! I do have some more coming up from when we climbed to the top of St. Isaccs Cathedral (over 200 stairs) wheew that was fun. Anyway stay tuned for next time...

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miles and Bex said...

I love all the pictures!!! The kids miss you. Sorry we couldn't talk long the other day. I know the kids would love to talk to you. I sent you a suprise in your package your mom sent off. have fun and keep posting all your amazing pictures.