CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

More Pics!

Hello everyone, these pics are from when we went to the St. Peter Fortress and also went to a friends b-day party. Just scroll down and I'll explain...

This pic is of my roomate and I. Her name is Luisa and she's from Florence Italy. Shes really sweet not to mention hilarious. Just today she was trying to drink out of her water bottle (which is about a gallon) and it slipped and it went flying forward and spilled all down the wall behind her bed. Her face was priceless as she yelled and went flying forward to catch it before all her BOUGHT water was gone. Yep, we buy all our water here--we even have to brush our teeth with it. The water here is really bad. The next pic is of the Fortress of St. Peter.
This pic is a sign that is posted at the Fortress and it shows everything thats forbidden while your there. The one Im pointing to I thought was cute--if you can't tell its someone stepping very animately off a building committing suicide apparently. It's a good thing I saw that sign cause I was seriously thinking of climbing to the top a building and walk off.

So the one on top is just of the River there--I can't think of the name I think its the Heva river??? Anyway we were on our way to the fortress and had to walk across a big bridge. Thats the fortress behind me. The one below is of the HUGE statue of a guy and I couldn't figure out who he is--I am sure someone of importance. But it's with me and Luisa (roomate), Francesca (who is also from Florence, Italy).
This one is of Liz who lives in our dorm room, David--just a friend--,me and Francesca. We are celebrating a birthday party for Babs--who just happens to be in the next picture. She and I have been in the same class and is from Bulgaria.
This one is also of the same River on the way to the Fortress.
Well there you go. I have some more, but am gonna wait so I can space them out. There is so much to see in the city, but Im gonna try to get to all of it. It's all part of the experience right. Well until next time...

2 comments:

E-ca said...

Hey Girl! Your pics are amazing! They make me want to hop a plane to Europe and see it all! Those fountains are amazing! I love fountains. Isn't it amazing how they did all that way back when?!?!?!?! It always baffles me. Anywho, tell all your Italian buddies "ciao" for me! Alla Prossima bella!

Miles and Bex said...

we love seeing all of your pictures!! we are so glad that you have met some great friends and are having a lot of fun. we wish you were still here.