CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

St. Peters is HUGE

I had no idea how large St. Petersburg really was. I mean to look at a map is so crazy. Anyway I am getting my bearings and am able to get around ok. I start school tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I have yet to find somewhere to download my pics so I will keep working on that. There are a couple of other internet cafes I want to try. So one of my bags is still missing--the one with all my clothes--so I am hoping that comes soon. I called about it today and they said it should come in around 4pm so we will see. I am glad that I brought a couple different shirts with me just for that reason.

Russia is just as I remember it. The people are just as I remember them and I think it's gonna be great here. I hope everyone is doing well and I will post later.

No comments: