CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

St. Peters is Great

This city of 5 million is pretty cool. It's so big and we have been going all over on the metro then will walk for an hour or more and can't even cover that much area--there is so much to see. St. Peters has so much history. We went into the Hermitage the other day and it was really neat. I have pics and will post them when I can. I can't wait to go to Peterof--the place with all the golden statues and fountains. The weather here has been nice, but nightime is getting colder--I hope the winters here aren't too bad cause we have to walk a lot, which isn't a bad thing for me. Anyway I am having a lot of fun.

Well friends and family I hope everything is going well with you--I would love to hear from you and find out how your doing!!! Later for now

2 comments:

E-ca said...

Hey girl! I am so glad to hear that you are having such a great time! I bet it is just awesome being back in Russia!!!!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Looks like fun. The hermistage is amazing! You are lucky to get to see those historical places!!