CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hey everyone!

Well I finally was able to hook my laptop to the internet and so here are some pics of where I have been and where I live. This first one is my room!! Pretty cool huh!

These next two are of my bathroom--or should I say toilet and shower/sink. And then my huge kitchen, which I won't use until I do a major cleaning cause it's preety nasty right now. All I can say is that I am glad I've lived in Russia and I knew what to expect or else I would be freaking out right now. Actually it's not that bad I mean what can you do--just make the best out of it right?? (sorry about the pics being sideways I forgot to fix them before I loaded them)


This one is the building I will be studying in. The campus i guess you can call it is pretty huge and that means a lot of walking--which is a good thing for me. But this is where my classes will be--I think anyway.

Here you are looking at the escalator that goes from the Metro to above ground. It's like this for all Metros (subways). This pic was take already a quarter the way up--it's really long. All I can say is that it would really suck for this baby to break down.

These two pic's are from across the street from the University. I have yet to learn what they are called, but will soon enough. St. Peters is really pretty and there is so much history.

Well thats all for now--I will post more later as I take them. I will also take requests if there is something you would like to see--believe me I would love any excuse to go exploring. Later All!

2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Okay, your apartment wasn't too bad. It still looks better than the ghettos of Brasil! But it is still an adjustment from the good ol USA. We really are so spoiled here! It is pretty disgusting! Well, I hope you have fun. And meet a BIG STRAPPING RUSSIAN. I said Russian with my nice Russian accent! You know which one I am talking about!

Miles and Bex said...

Those pictures are awesome. I am glad you got your labtop up and running. Have tonz of fun. I agree with Amy, meet a Russian hunk.