CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Im Almost There

Well I am sitting in the airport in Paris waiting for my flight to St. Peters. The flight from Seattle really wasn't that bad--it went by really fast. The seat I was in was pretty comfy--I was able to lay down and put my feet up. I am pretty tired right now cause at home it's about 3am and here its just after 1pm. My next leg of the trip will be about 5 hours and then I will be there. Well I don't have anything too exciting to share yet, but have promised to keep you all updated. I'll put a pic on of the seat I was on when I get a chance. I know it's dorky, but for someone who always flies coach this was pretty nice. There was my own little tv that came out of the seat and all sorts of other things. I got everything down to the little wet towel they give you. Anyway I will always like to hear about what you are doing so keep in touch as I will do my best to do the same. Later for now!

No comments: