CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful New Years!! I am back in Utah and staying with my sister and her husband for a week before I start school again. I can't believe that it's the new year already--time really does fly. Russia was a lot of fun and I learned a lot, but it's nice to be back home. Salt Lake is just as I remember it and am excited to finish my last semester at school. I can hardly believe that I am almost finished--it's been a long road, but I've done a lot of things and have met people from all over the world.

I will post more pictures as soon as I can use my own computer--my sister lives in a cute little town called Mona and it's really out in the middle of nowhere--so internet for my computer won't come until Im back in Salt Lake. It's really quiet out here and it's been nice visiting with my sister--she's so cute (she's pregnant) even though she doesn't think so. I am excited for her and Corey.

Well not much else is happening with me--I hope everyone has a great night and will chat with y'll next year!

1 comment:

Miles and Bex said...

I just got the cute clothes you bought Addi. She definetly looks so good in them. you keep my kids well dressed. thank you so much. brayden loved his motorcycle thing too. He plays with it everyday. Taegan loved her doll you got her. She has it on her special shelf stuff. We loved our doll too. You can call my sister. I just remembered she you some money for hers. Sorry I forgot. Old age I guess.