CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just an update!

I haven't written anything is awhile so I thought I would let ya'll know whats happening. It's been pretty cold here lately, but mostly cause of the wind. School is going well and I'm only gonna teach two more times. My Russian is getting better, but it's hard when everyone is wanting to speak English with me--but I'm trying to hold strong and speak Russian. Anyway nothing new is actually happing--I wish I had something exciting to tell you all, but what can you do.
This is a picture taken behind our dorm. It's really cold and windy here, but was a gorgeous day!
And this is my roommate Luisa and I--enjoying the sunshine--not that we can actually feel it or anything.
The next two are me and friends out on the town.

Well everyone hope all is well and just have to say that I'm loving the pictures your putting on your blogs. I love seeing what everyone is up to. Till next time...

2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa.
It gets cold here too okay. When wegot back from Missouri we had 2 days where we had a high of 45 degrees!! how do you like that???

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Okay, that last picture hadn't pulled up in time when I posted my last comment, so I will comment on that picture. Tessa, what the hell are you doing at a bar???