CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pictures!!!

Alright--These first three are of Times square during the day then at night. It really lights up and well it was great. It's been pretty cold especially when you are walking around. People all over have scarves wrapped completely around their faces it's pretty funny. I guess it's been in the 20-30's maybe a little colder with the wind chill. Anyway I still love it.



These are of my apt. I think you can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like. It's pretty comfortable except that it's kept cold--lower 60's. I'm even chilled, but they are working on it.


OK well I just wanted to get these online--I gotta get back to my job search. Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hey, your apartment is nice and your roommate must be neat (as in tidy) which is good. The city looks very high. Did they invent NEON? Anyway, I bet it is very exciting!

Sadie said...

Yikes, looks kinda scary to me. Your apt is WAY small!!! But yes, I guess bigger then what you see on the movies...by like an inch or so. Get a job, stop eating out, keep walking while you look for a job! Just keep in mind that you are POOR.

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Look slike fun. Update your blog since you have no minutes on your cell phone! We need updates!