CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just too ADORABLE!

Hello all-- So I have been hanging out in Mona and it's been a lot of fun. Cailyn is getting so big so of course I have been taking lots of pictures. Sadie has stolen some of mine-aka-all the ones on her latest blog, but what can I say she beat me to the punch. Here are some pics for right now. This one was fun--everytime I would start to raise the camera she started looking like this. So funny!
This one is us just hanging out and she just sat (which is has been doing a lot of) there on the floor and just tipped herself over onto Sadies lap. She laid there for a little while just chillin out.

What can I say I get the pics when I can especially when she's happy, which is pretty much most of the time, so lets just say I have a lot more then I put on here. I will post more later. She and I were just playing here and got laughing--man alive she's cute. I swear I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

Here are a couple video's for your viewing pleasure the first one is of Cailyn being as cute as ever and the second I just couldn't help myself. I mean what would an oldest sister be if she didn't bug her younger sister every once in a while.

Well that's good for right now. I still have Christmas to do and will get that up soon. I just wanted to get these on here before Sadie stole them from me. Also to let you all know that I am still blogging I just am pretty much a slacker when it comes down to it. But things are going well-just getting everything ready to go to the Big Apple.

See ya'll later!

3 comments:

Anna said...

That one of Sadie is sweet too bad she's not singing at the top of her lungs or something! Is was great to see you and good luck in NY!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi Anna! I loved the little video too. Next time make her sing. She seems to be pretty shy for the camera though. Love the pics of Cailyn. What a cutie! Laughing all the time. You are a super duper camerawoman Tessa. Do more!
Love, MOM

Miles and Bex said...

Our kids already miss you! So when you coming back!? I hope you have a great time in NY! Sorry I wasn't able to see you while you were in Utah. Things have been a little crazy here.