CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Where did summer go?

Man I can't believe how fast summer is going by. I have only one tour left then I am done with Holland and off to my next adventure. I finish on the 23rd then fly home from Skagway on the 24th then fly to Russia on the 28th. I was hoping to spend a few more days at home, but really needed the work--so what can you do? Things are going well. My tours have been good and I have met a lot of really cool people--and of course some not so cool people, but that just comes with the job. I think that after these two summers I now have a place to stay in almost every state as well as in at least 3 other countries. It's been fun. I am thinking I would love to be a tour director, but internationally--I mean what could be better than travel the world while getting paid for it.

Well anyway ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
I wish you could have had more time off too, then we could have flown you down!! Let us know when you get back before school starts, we will bring you down then. Hope you have fun on your last tour.
I am patching my drywall today. You will not believe the change when you see this place!!

Love ya- Amy