CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'M DONE!!

Well I am finished for the summer. I just dropped my last tour off yesterday and am trying to get home. I was supposed to fly out of Skagway at 7 am, but there was bad weather so I am now here at Juneau and am on standby cause I missed my flight. I am really hoping I can get out tonight cause I hate sleeping in airports--so uncomfortable. Anyway I had a great summer, but am really glad to be done. I met so many really neat people and was able to hang out somewhat close to home. I am so excited to go to Russia and it's coming up so soon I just hope I can get home. I fly out again on the 28th. Anyway I just wanted to update this thing. I wish I had interesting things to say. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll have some fun things to look at. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Later for now!

1 comment:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
you better call before you leave!! I am glad you are getting to go to Russia. I hope you have fun... maybe even meet some strapping Russian KGB man! I'll call you later today!