CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Tourists Are Here!

I just finished my first tour and Im glad its over. Holland is still getting its stuff together and so things weren't running very smoothly. As a tour director, we are like walking customer service desks--what can you do. I am in Fairbanks right now for a couple of days then will fly to Skagway to pick up my next tour. Overall things are going well with me.

However, something much more exciting is that my niece was born. She was born the day after I had to leave, but she is here and is incredibly beautiful.

Meet Addison Maria (3 days old)

Here she is right after she was born

The proud parents. She is so cute.

Taegan is really excited about her little sister. She knew all along that it would be a little girl. She will be a lot of help to her Mom & Dad. Brayden is a proud big brother too.
So far Addison is the real exciting thing thats going on, but will keep you all updated. Later!

No comments: