CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Some Pic's for your viewing pleasure!

Hello All! Well here are some pictures of what Ive been up too. Basically it all has to do with my niece and nephew which I have been loving. I can just be a kid and play all day with them it's been a lot of fun. Becky gets to play to from the couch--but hey thats something right?? For her sake I hope she has the baby soon we are all ready for the bundle of joy to grace us with her/his presence.

Here Brayden and Taegan are giving me their best pic smiles, which was pretty hard since they love making funny faces and because Brayden had just stuffed about 5 skittles in his mouth and is trying to smile. I figured I had better do it before they started with the silly faces.


This picture is pretty much summed up into two words "WIPED OUT"


On this one do your best to ignore the face in the middle!


Note to whoever wishes to have a bubble bath in a tub with jets--USE LESS BUBBLES THAN YOU NORMALLY WOULD!!! But they had a great time so no harm done.

This wasn't planned, but it looks like Taegan is wearing a big fluffy shawl over her head and Brayden is wearing a big white coat.


HERE THEY ARE!!! Don't they look great

Dad say's he has only had red meat about 10 times in the last year!!! Amy I know close your mouth--you too Becky :) And he eats sushi too and loves it.
Just ignore the white socks everybody--I wasnt going to say anything is was like pulling teeth to get they guys to get dressed again (if you can't tell it's almost 10 pm) Anyway I got the whip out and just pestered them until they got dressed. Oh I almost forgot--Dad is starting his biking class tomorrow and he got all dressed up for me. So here is your last pic for the night. I have to pack 'cause Mom and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Anchorage at 4:30 am so I get to work. Hope everyone is doing well. Later for now!

2 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Whats this? no comments on Tessa's blog? Where is everyone?
It was good to see me in actual living color. Now I know where the other 40 pounds have to come off from. The kids pictures are great! Blogger Mom

Miles and Bex said...

Tess love all the pictures. I really appreciate all of your help while you were here. The kids keep asking when you are coming back. So you better start planning a trip.