CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Im in Skagway!!!

Sorry it's been so long since I have written. I just dropped a tour off today and have a couple of days to regain my sanity. Acutally I had a great tour group and nothing to horrible happened on my tour. I did have one guest that drove everyone crazy, but being nice paid off cause she gave me a great tip in the end, which I wasn't expecting since she was European. Those guys just don't tip and well anyway. SO I am here in Skagway and will sleep for a couple of days then start again. This summer has been beautiful so far and the weather's been great. Dawson City was in the 90's this week and I really wished I could have been there. Well I just wanted to drop in and say hello and will put some pics on here tomorrow and will do my best to keep this thing updated. Take Care Everyone.

2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
I don't knwo if told you, but we have our tickets for the 11th-17th of July. Are you going to be home anytime in there?? Hope you are having loads of fun touring!!

Love ya- Amy

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi Tessa!
I just wrote on Sadie's, now yours. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing you on Sunday. Let me know when you can so I can plan the trip. Addison is getting blessed on Sunday, so after that I guess. I need to run on up to Palmer too and see Daddy.
Nels is in town, we won't see him until tomorrow morning I guess. He is going to go and work for Billy. Bed time for me, Love, MOM