CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hi

Well as most of you know I think anyway I am back in Alaska for the summer. I love being here in the summer. I have been home for almost a couple of weeks now and will be starting work with Holland America in a day. I have been able to help my sister in law for the time Ive been home with her kids. Poor girl is on bed rest(She's due at the end of the month, but is hoping to have the baby now) and so I get to come over to keep her company and try to keep her from going crazy from laying down all day and I get to play with her kids during the day. She feels bad, but she's crazy--I love that family and don't mind at all. ( You hear that Becky I really don't mind!!!) Besides kids grow up so fast--time really flies. We have been going out to Haney and Hansen's (Grandma and Grandpa Hansen if you couldn't tell) house almost everyday to see Mom's new baby chicks and of course play with our three dogs. Brayden usually bee-lines it to the chicken house with Taegan close behind to search for eggs and usually find a few. It's so funny watching Brayden carrying them back cause he's just taller than our dogs and he holds the eggs above his head saying No Bob! or No Oakley! My eggs Not yours! It's so funny.

Things are going really well. Im not ready to start work yet, but have to start sooner or later. I have some pic's I'll post hopefully tomorrow. Dad has been showing off all his biker gear and got all dressed up. Hopefully I can get a pic of him on the bike tomorrow so you can get the full effect. It's really great watching dad--he's like a little kid on Christmas morning talking about the different things he's planning for bike rides and different things he wants for the bike. Mom of course just smiles and rolls her eyes--but I know she secretly wants one of her own.

Well thats it for now. Hope everyone is doing well. Later

2 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hey Tessa, love your blog, especially the pictures of ME! How was the night down in Homer's best? You sounded pretty impressed with the town house or condo you guys stayed in. Call me on the way back I'll stand on the highway with the kids and wave.
SMILE Bloggers Mom

Bean said...

Tessa I finally checked out your blog...aren't you proud of me? It was really nice to hear about what you have been doing and see some cute pictures. I hope that I will get to see you in some stripped multi-colored tights when you get to Russia. Keep us posted....luv ya Michelle