CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Im Outta Here

Well I am on to bigger and better things. Well I don't know about bigger, but anything (I have decided) is better than school. I have finished my semester and am sitting in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight. I will be home for a little over a week then am off to be a tour director again. I am hoping for great things this summer. I will do my best to keep this updated--I am not that great at it yet as most of you know. Also when I go to Russia in August this will be a way for you to see what I am doing there--so take a look every now and then.

Anyway just thought I would drop in and leave you a note. I dont have much to write yet so I won't bore you any longer. Hope this finds everyone doing well. Later

1 comment:

E-ca said...

Hey girl! good luck with everything! It was good to see you the other day. Sorry I have been such a recluse this semester.. It has been a crazy one. Have fun in Alaska and in Russia- be sure to stay in touch! Ciao bella!
Erica