CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Place Like NYC!






So I have been getting requests for more pics so here you go...

Well I can't say I like this format but I don't want to do it over again. The one of the apt. is mine and the statue guy is REAL! It was pretty creep when I walked past and he turned towards me and smiled. Anyway I couldn't help but take a picture once I walked past. I put a pic of the park in there so you can see that we do have greenery here and it's even better in the summer time.

Anyway just thought I would post these pics and hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie Mack said...

Our builiding kind of looks like the building from Friends!!! (not really, but don't we sound so much cooler if it does? :) ha ha!)

PS Happy Birthday!