CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW!



So last night Mother Nature was having a hay day and it snowed quite a bit. It's not too cold (just under 40 degrees) out so hopefully it goes away. It's just too early for there to be this much snow. AND it just started again--who knows maybe it's here to stay. I suppose a great number of evil snowmen will be made today! So if everyone can cross their fingers that the sun comes out I would appreciate it.

Other than the snow--things are going well. I'm still looking for a job--there just isn't too much available here. Anyway I hope it's nice and warm where you are. Later!

5 comments:

Sadie said...

HOLY COW!! I laughed so hard!!! Its been awhile since I looked at your blog since you hardly ever blog but I guess you have more time then normal to blog! The snowman killed me!!! I am still getting a good chuckle out if it! PLEASE EMAIL ME THOSE PICTURES!! Of your trip to Utah that is! Ok, still giggling. I love the wood pictures, Mom is so danty. Oh the good old days!!!

Deborah said...

Yea for you. I know how much you love snow and cold weather while I am here in utah in 40 degree weather. Te he he. Tessa I am glad you made a snowman.

Tyler 2nd RS said...

You know, it's about time you posted! Geezzz....it has been forever. The snowman pics totally cracked me up! And your mom at the wood splitter, that was classic Patsy! Anyway, nice to see what you are doing again! And I am glad you went out and helped your dad you little brat!

Shell said...

Tessa,
Hi! It's me, Shelley. Do you remember me? I know it's been a year since we left St. Pete, but I hope you still remember. JUst kidding, but you seem like you're doing so good! I can't believe all that snow up there...it kinda makes me sick. Not real sick, but fake sick. YOu know me, Miss Drama Queen. Maybe if you come to Utah sometime we should really go to Cafe Rio cuz we always said we would when we got back to the states. Let me know if you're interested;-)

Anna said...

The kids were totally laughing at your snowman pictures! And they laughed even harder when I told them you were putting it into the hot tub. Love you and have fun in the cold!