CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Nightmarish Dejavu!

Well Dad has brought the wood home and the scary noises from my past--you know the wood splitter and chainsaw have started up again. He hasn't really told me that I have to do wood, but I can tell he wanted to--he would keep mentioning it and say how much he needed help. So I went out there and helped for about 5 hours--let me tell you I don't miss it at all. Then the next day we worked on it for a little more. I just couldn't just stay inside while my mom and dad were out there working--the guilt was just too much. Anyway Mom was pretty funny--I thought she could use a break from stacking so I let her at the splitter, but she was just too slow and almost dainty that I had to take over or else I was gonna go crazy--we would have been out there forever. No offence mom--I LOVE YOU! Man there is a lot of my father in me!!! Anyway we had fun-well as much fun as can be had anyway.

I'm only smiling here cause I didn't realize Mom had the camera then I just couldn't help myself. This is taken after I kicked my Dad off--all I had to say was "do you want help or not" then he started stacking. I know it wasn't very nice, but he's lucky I went out there at all. You don't have to say it I know I'm a brat!!

Here she is using her big muscles to get the wood. She was having a lot of fun doing wood--I always knew my parents were crazy. I swear I would rather walk around in full winter gear then having to do this much wood. But how can you resist this face!

Here's mom--she was being so dainty (look at her hand over the wood) it was really funny and cute.

Needless to say I was really happy when Conf. started--on Saturday. Now he has it hooked up to his truck so there is no chopping wood today! Just thought I would share my hardships with you all hoping for a little sympathy!

No comments: