CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching Up!

IT"S SNOWING!! I can't believe it--well ok I can, but I just don't want to believe it. I hope it doesn't stick but it's been snowing for a couple of hours now--it did stop a little then started up again. There are really big flakes coming down now. So I thought I would make the best of it....


This is the first snowman--I tried to make him look evil cause that's what snow is--cold and evil. If you look closely you can see how mean he looks.
Here's our house with a fresh coating of snow--My moms pretty excited--she loves snow and I just don't understand it--it is pretty I just like it in pictures.
This is the evil snowman killing all my moms pretty flowers as well as everyone's pretty little flowers!

So I decided to take matters into my own hands and I am sentencing the evil snowman to death--by a very slow melting process! Ok Ok I know I'm bored, but haven't you ever heard of cabin fever??

Well thats it for now--the snowman has been eliminated! From the looks of it the snow has no intentions of slowing so there will be more evil snowmen I am sure.

I hope everyone is doing well! Feel free to comment--I know I'm not good at this but drop in and say hello! Ta-Ta!

2 comments:

E-ca said...

"And your angry eyes, just in case!" One of my favorite movie quotes ever! I can't believe you guys have snow already. I would be building evil snow men too! lol!!!

Hope things are going well for you! It was good to see you while you were here!

Shannon said...

AMen to snow being "cold and evil". I can't stand it when idealists try to make it something it isn't! Fun to see what you are up to. Love Shannon Christenson