CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yep Im still here!

Hello everyone,
So I am getting ready to pick another tour up tomorrow and am hanging out with Carrie. She's so good to me to put me up for the few days that I am in town. So far the summer has been going well. I have had a lot of fun with my groups so far and haven't wanted to kill any of them. Well with the exception of a couple people, but other than that I have no complaints.

I can't believe how fast the summer is going. It's already Summer Solstice, which means that the days are going to get a lot shorter really soon. I'll be in Russia before I know it. I can't wait for that. Anyway I don't have any really exciting news about myself. My niece was blessed and is just as cute as she can be. If you would like to see a pic of her blessing picture you can click on the Hansen link and you'll see her.

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I will keep you updated. Later for now!

1 comment:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi, love you Tessa! Where are all of your blogger friends? Please do not kill any of your tourists. You know how stressed I get at the idea of any of my children in jail. Hope your quiet day in Seward was ok. Wish I could have spirited you home for a few hours.
Love Mom