CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Time is Flying!

I can't believe how fast time is going by. I can't believe we are already going onto the second week of April. I get to go home in just a few weeks and am really excited. It'll be fun to see all the Hansen's again. I am really missing Becky, Miles, and the kids it was a lot of fun to be able to have family close by. I still have Sadie for a little while even though she is gone most of the time. Lisa is actually the closest as she lives not too far from me (I don't know exactly, but she says its close) to be honest I don't want to know. Anyway things here are going well. Trying to stay focused with school and working. Nothing too exciting here.

I am excited for this summer. Anyway I just wanted to jump in and say hello. Hope everyone is having a glorious day!

1 comment:

Miles and Bex said...

Tessa come up quick!!! The kids are missing you. What is your schedule like when you are here? When do you start work.