CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yea! I finally got the pictures on!

Here are some pic's from Taegans Princess Party The terror being terrorized by another fellow terror

Sorry Becky I couldn't resist--I love this picture you two are so cute...not to mention wiped out!

The head princess at her Princess Party
Brayden's gonna get this thing open with one hand!!!
Taegan and I

Yea!!! I can finally add pictures. I just had to switch my web browser. All right well here is just the first one I tried--I will add some more. The one above for my friends who don't know these other gorgeous girls are my sisters. From me it's Lisa and then Sadie. The rest are some pic's from Taegans birthday party.

Things here are going pretty well. I am getting closer to the end of the semester, which is always nice. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Well anyway I wish I had something interesting to tell you, but I don't. Enjoy the pictures and I will post more later. Bye Now!

2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
like the first picture of Taegan and Sadie. And the picture of you adn Taegan is so cute also. We are still going to try to come up to Utah this next month. We'll see how it goes! Love ya.

Miles and Bex said...

I love the picturs Tessa! Except for the one you took of me sleeping!!!!! The kids can't wait to see you. A couple of more weeks.