CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

It's Official

Well I am finally done just talking about going to Russia! It's official--I have the ticket and everything. I will be going on the 28th of August returning the 22nd of December. Also on the way there I have a layover in Paris so I get to spend a day and a half there. Granted I would rather be in Italy, but it would be nice to see the sights in Paris too. I am just so excited--just thought I would share. And Amy if your reading I am so bummed Im gonna miss out on the baby--but I know your excited for me too even though you won't say it! :)

Alright thats all I have for now. I hope this finds everyone well and happy. Later

4 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tessa-
I accidentally sent you an email instead of posting a message to your blog. You know it really is hard being so far behind the times....

Anyway, what I emailed you was we are not too mad about you leaving before the baby is born. We are not going to send you any pictures or anything. HAH!~

Just kidding, good luck in the frozen north!!

Amy

Sadie said...

Whatever TESSA! Just go to RUSSIA! And dont add me to your list of friends too. WHATEVER. Tell Amy I would love to see her blog but I cant because I'm not her friend either. AUGH!

Miles and Bex said...

Glad that you got your ticket!!! I am excited for you and your new adventure in the fall!

E-ca said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you... and jeleous at the same time. You will have such a great time I am sure. You better send me a post card! :)