CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good Life!

Well I thought I would get on here and let y'all know what I'm up to. I'm sorry to say it's not all too exciting, but I figure somethin' is better than nothin'. So I am sitting here at midnight in Fairbanks after dropping off my third tour. It went really well as did the last two so I can't complain there. I have been really lucky with my groups and am just waiting for the challanges to start cause I know they are coming--or should I call them the special people. A lot of the same td's (tour directors) are back this year so it's been like a reunion for the past couple of weeks and I still haven't seen everyone. The numbers are pretty good considering the economy--I guess everyone is dropping their int'l tours and coming to AK! Anyway I was just going through some pics and thought I would share.

I was able to spend some time with Becky, Miles and the kids which was a lot of fun. I let Taegs take some pictures and I got a lot of her, can't say I'm surprised cause it's what I would do!! Anyway this one turned out really good--she is getting so grown up and so pretty!

Addi looks up to her sister so much and tries to copy things she does--as you will notice in the following pictures. This first one is actually after the following ones on the trampaline, but oh well it's one of my favorites. Taegan would do something and Addi would try and do it too.

Couldn't tell if this was yogo or just stretching.

They came to hang out at the homestead and I was able to grab the girls, but Brayden was to busy doing his thing so at least we were able to get him in the picture.
Lisa decided to get in on the fun and well as you can see fun was had by all!
Ok well this is my humble abode in Denali. We get to stay in these quaint little cabins--usually with a roommate. They are actually pretty comfy and it's like our own little community where we can get away from our sheep who tend to flock us if we are in their sights. So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm glad we don't stay in the hotel cause then we wouldn't have any time away!
Just hanging out with some old and new friends. Meet Jenna and Emily (old) and shoot I can't remember his name--it was his birthday so we bought him dinner--he's a little sad cause he's missing his wife-who didn't get to come up here with him. Anyway it was fun.
I am going to try and take more pictures this year so I have something to write about on this blog. I am glad to be working and still trying to figure out where I am going. Right now I am thinking of staying in Anchorage where I would be closer to the kids and the new baby come Oct. which is a major plus--but the other part of me would really like to give NYC another chance. I really loved it over there!

Anyway things are going well with me--until next time---

3 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

It's sooooo good to finally hear about your life. Don't make me wait so long ever again!!! Glad that work is going good for you. Miss ya.

Miles and Bex said...

It is about time we get an update. I think you should stay in Anchorage or better yet, stay in Soldotna. Then you would be really close to the baby. You could even stay in the basement if you wanted to be even closer to the baby!

9 of Us said...

You look like you are having a fun summer, and what a good auntie you are!!