CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Just a shout out to all the Mom's out there with a special place in my heart...
My Mom of course is #1
Sadie
Grandma
Becky
Carrie
Amy
Melinda
Anna

Ok I am going over in my head all the Mom's I know and it's just too long to list at 1:50 am so I am gonna shorten this up a bit.

If your a part of my life and your a mom/future mom then this shout out is for you. You all have such precious gifts (even if you wonder sometimes if there is a return policy) so remember all the happy memories and keep them in your heart to treasure. This is your day so celebrate YOU and don't forget how special you are to those in your lives.




2 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

I will take that compliment! Woot woot!

Sadie said...

Awe Thanks!