CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

KATIE IS HERE!!!

Just really quick cause I have two hours before my online assignment is due, which is midnight!! I am in Prudhoe Bay right now and then will be back in Anchorage tomorrow then to the ship after that to drop my little sheep off then will pick up another tour 22 which is the same as the one I am doing. Ok that was a really long and incorrect sentence, but I am really at the point of not caring. The tour is going well--I am just tired and going on about 4 hours of sleep.

OK enough about me--SADIE HAD HER BABY!!! I am an auntie again. All I know so far is she was born on the 29th and was just 7 inches. Mom was pretty much in bed when I called her and Sadie was still in the hospital--so I will try and call them tomorrow. Everyone is fine and Mom says the baby is really pretty--I mean how could she not be seeing how cute Sadie and Corey both are :) Anyway I will post more when I get a chance...I am just so excited for both of you Sadie and Corey--congratulations!

No comments: