CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Finally Over!

I am so excited that this semester is finally over. The finals are done and I feel like I did pretty well this time around. I guess time will tell--grades don't get posted for another week or so. I am starting to pack, which I am hating the more I do it, but I just can't stop wanting to move to new places. Anyway it's just a small sacrifice!! Mom and Dad get here tomorrow morning so it will be good to see them.

I can't believe I am graduating tomorrow!! I mean technically I'm not quite done, but it's better than having to walk next fall semester--so I will take it. I didn't think graduation would ever come--I really wish I would have organized my time better, but am glad that I've traveled as much as I have. Anyway just thought I would give ya'll an update of whats going on. I am going to visit Amy in Tyler for a week before going home on the 12th--then right into the tour business again. I haven't quite figured out where I am going after that, but have all summer to search for the perfect job while making money--so thats it!

Anyway I gotta get back to packing and have to stop distracting myself with things I would rather be doing. Weather here has been pretty weird, but the flowers are coming in and it's really pretty. It snowed a little yesterday and today--but it was hardly anything. It's starting to get nicer now, but it's still pretty chilly. Ok--until next time here are some flowers to brighten your day!

1 comment:

E-ca said...

Congratulations! I can't believe graduation is finally here! I am really excited and happy for you. Text me tomorrow and we will have to see if we can meet up for a bit!