CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Some Pic's for your viewing pleasure!

So I have been asked to post some pics of myself at work and thought that it wouldn't be very pretty, but hey here they are anyway. I am in Denali right now and it's a free day for my people so I am just catching up on sleep and lounging around. Thats pretty much all I can do. I can't believe how fast the summer is going--it's just crazy. Not much is going on with me--Im just working and that's pretty much it.

Anyway here are some pics....

Align CenterThis is on the way to Anchorage. I try to get group pics here cause it's sooo pretty.
Can you find me??? This is Chicken AK--yep and what your looking at is it. There is a population of about 12 and thats pretty much in the summer.
This is the portage glacier--we were really hoping it would calve, but no luck.

This is the Pipeline right outside of Fairbanks. I cant remember if I was coming or going, but get to stop here ALL THE TIME!! I can tell you it never gets old!! Yeah ok so it gets old, but what can you do??

Well so there you go. I have to go now to meet my peeps from their 8 hour ride into the park--so I will keep you updated. Hope your all having a great summer. Later

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Nice pictures Tessa! We think we found you in the crowd. Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. The kids are missing you and I missed you a lot this morning when Brayden woke up at the crack of dawn. Those teeth are just killing him.

Judith said...

Hi Babe,
Your pictures look great and Miles and Bex did better than me cause I couldn't find you in the picture at all. I am having a stir crazy day here at the Guest House. Love you,
MOM