CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's almost over!!

Man I can't believe that school is almost over--it's down to weeks now! I'm just slightly freaking out over finals--well ok really stressing because I want to do well. I have actually been doing well so far and this is it! Anyway the end is in sight and I will finally get to get into a robe and funny looking hat and say goodbye to school.

Taegans birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday little lady. I'm such a spacecase--I was going to call and wish her a happy day, but forgot by the end of the day when she would have been home. Oh well I'll call her tonight. She is six--I can hardly believe it. She is such a little grownup and is a great big sister. I remember going with Sadie to see her when she was just born and she was so little. It's crazy how fast they grow I mean look at Addi--she is walking already.

Well this is going to be short cause I just don't have anything else exciting to share! Hope all is well with you wherever you may be and have a great day!

3 comments:

E-ca said...

Yay for being almost done! I finished with everything today actually. It is hard to believe it is over! Now we get to go out into the real world- and get real jobs... I don't know if I like the sound of that... Anywho, which college are you graduating with? We will have to be sure and get some pics together! Congrats!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tessa! What a relief! i am proud of you. Melissa

massey said...

Wow what an accomplishment girly!! My hat's off to you! I know you'll do well with finals- no worries.
Annie