CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Happenings in SLC

Hello All!
I am just writing a quick update! Things here are going well. It's already the middle of the semester and midterms are right around the corner. I can't believe it. Classes are going well and I feel like I'm gonna do well this semester. I am not gonna miss it though!

Sadies birthday was yesterday so I drove to Mona and surprised her with cake and the works. Corey was working and I didn't want her to be by herself. She is doing well and looks great--even though she doesn't think so. Her belly is so cute and Katie is moving around alot. The weather has been really nice and sunny so thats just an added bonus . Overall it's been a great week.
Last of all Lisa is going to be done on the 12th and I will get to pick her up and spend some time with her before she leaves for home. I am really excited to see her. I have met several people who just rave about her and how they loved knowing her. She has been a really great missionary and I am really proud of her hard work.

Well thats it for now. Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Whoa Tessa you done it! Great picture of Lisa and nice story about going down to Sadies. Reminded me that I need to email Lisa, whew! Thanks!