CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowy Update

So I went to class and the skies were pretty clear--the sidewalks were dry--and it wasn't even that cold outside. And hour and 20 min later I walked outside and this is what I saw..


Pretty crazy--and the funniest thing was that I didn't bring a hat or even a decent jacket so I was soaked. Anyway what can you do.

Things here are going pretty well--classes are good and I am looking for a part-time job. Other then that not much new is going on. I wish I had exciting things to share, but I just don't. Ok well thats it for now!

2 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Tessa nice pictures! You have a pretty campus. Sorry you got wet and cold and hope you didn't catch your death. Love, MOM

Judith said...

Beautiful pictures and I like your splendid blog background. Judith