CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Howdy!

Hello everyone! I just thought I would actually post to this thing especially since I have invited people to my blog. If there are any suggestions on what you want to see and hear let me know. Other than that nothing too exciting is going on. Just going to school which can be a huge pain in the you know what, but at least I am finishing it and that says a lot for me.

I love looking at Becky's and Sadie's blog and thought I would get in on the action. I hope everyone is well and is having a glorious night. Take Care and will post ya later.

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Good job Tessa!All you need now are some cool pictures of you and whatever you are up too! Well done!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Dear Blogger,
So you are up and on. This is Blogger Mama, making her appearance on blogs here and there. More later, it is the old Blogger's Bedtime.
Mama

Unknown said...

HEY SEXY MAMA, desperate housewife in AK here!!! Like the blog, where are the pics? Will write more when I get back from Hawaii. (Go check the $ tree, I don't leave for 3 days!!)

Miles and Bex said...

We are glad that you started to blog. We are also happy you got your phone back!!!!